Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MoViE SuMmArY

Disney's Cinderella is ordered around by everyone! Her cruel step-mother, her terrible step-sisters, and even the clock that starts her busy morning! No matter how far they push her, they will never be able to stop her from dreaming. Cinderella does say that dreams are a wish your heart makes, and this young "princess" has many of her own. An invitation for the ball arrives and her evil step-mother tells Cinderella she may go if she gets every chore completed. The step-sisters make this physically impossible! They rip her dress to shreds! With the help of her fairy-god mother, and a few more helpful hands, she gets to attend the ball. The rest, is a fairy tale history.

"No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true ..." This is the quote that I live by. When we were asked to pick a movie, my head started spinning. I began thinking so hard, trying to figure out which movie is best for my interest. I then found Cinderella. It seems like this movie is one of those movies that never get old, no matter your age. Although, after reading some reviews, I was afraid that their words would change my outlook on this amazing movie, but it didn't.


No comments: