Thursday, October 30, 2008

English Writing #3



Personal Testimony:
I'm not sure really why I choose ROC as my advertisement.  I wanted to do something different from everyone else in the class.  I knew I wanted to do something involving the face and medicine.  I have always had trouble with acne and I am a victim of trying those countless products that don't work.  Not to mention all the money that was spent!  After searching for a while, I found ROC.  It's not acne medicine but it still can relate.  It is an anti-aging cream.  It is said to be able to lift and define.  

Counter Argument:
I am wondering just how affective this cream is, and what people think about it.  Does this really give customer satisfaction? What if people were allergic to it?  What are the long-term affects of this?  Can people use it to much?  This would be terrible if someone's face swelled due to the products in this cream.

No comments: